Questions to ask a wedding photographer

Saturday, October 3, 2009 | |

Questions to ask when interviewing a wedding photographer
- May I see one or two entire weddings that you’ve photographed?
- How many images do you shoot at a typical wedding?
- How many images do you typically deliver to your clients?
- When can I expect to see my photographs?
- Do I get the high resolution files? Is there an additional cost, and may I make prints from those files?
- What is your backup plan should you become ill?
- Do I need to provide you with a meal?
- Do you bring an assistant?
- Have you photographed at my venue before?
- Can you photograph our ceremony without flash?
- What is included and what is extra? Is there anything you recommend we add? Why?
- May I see a price list for any of the products that I might want to purchase after the wedding?
- Are other people allowed to take pictures while the photographer is?
- What preparation do you to to get the most out of your time with your clients?
- What is your favorite part of a wedding day to photograph?
- What has influenced your photography style the most, and why?
- Do you do pro-bono and charity work? What causes are important to you?
- Can you tell me about a time you experienced a difficult situation at a wedding and how you handled it?
- Why should I hire YOU?

0 comments: